♥A new 2morrow... ...♥




Awakening to the darkness of morning,
the sun just barely yesterday's memory,
sweet birdsongs welcoming me a to new day,
I am drawn to the beach to witness the
magic of the sunrise,
painted on an eastern sky,
God's paintbrush dipping into
the golden colors of His palette
supreme brushstrokes on
His canvas of darkness,
where the edge of night meets
the blaze of a morning sun.
My thoughts turn to what
the day will bring and to
what my own blank canvas
will look like by the end of my day.
I open myself to whatever comes this way
and look forward to a day filled with
what is yet unknown but which
by the end of this day will give
thanks that I have lived to
experience another day and
will look forward once again to
a new tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ялгуун

Тавдугаар сар.